- Verlag: Battle Systems
- EAN: 5060660090006
- Verpackungseinheit: 4 Stück pro Umkarton
- Autor: Colin Young
- Sprache: englisch
- Spieleranzahl: 1-2 (up to 6 with additional Trader crews)
- Alter: ab 14 Jahren
- Spieldauer: ca. 45-180 Minuten
Spieleinhalt: 8 Trader Miniatures, 9 Purge Miniatures, 3 Civilian Miniatures, 8 Plastic Crew Dashboards, 11 Character Boards, 8 Class Boards, 1 Purge Board, 2 Ship Boards, 1 Plastic Hostility Tracker, 7 Dice, 20 Event Cards, 104-Page Rulebook, 42 Counters & 189 Plastic Pegs, Token Pouch with over 100 Equipment Tokens, And finally, a 2'/60cm square gaming mat with over 130 terrain pieces to build your board!
The Sci-Fi Miniatures Game: SALVAGE. TRADE. ADAPT. SURVIVE!
Core Space is a science fiction miniatures board game. Each player takes control of a band of Traders trying to make a living in a dangerous galaxy, all the while hunted by the Purge, a semi-sentient race of humanoid machines whose sole task is to harvest worlds.
A game of Core Space takes place on a detailed 3D board. Your Traders must explore the area, fulfil their objectives, salvage what they can and then escape back to their ship, spending their earnings on desperately-needed repairs. The exciting campaign system will track your crew from game to game, developing their skills, upgrading their equipment and telling their story.
This core set accommodates 1-2 players, but the game supports up to 6 players using additional Trader crews, available separately.
- Science Fiction miniatures board game
- tabletop strategy war game
- can be played solo, two-player or more
- competitive or cooperative
- as single missions or full campaingns
- with 20 miniatures models
- with detailed modular 3D board
- with a 2'/60cm square gaming mat with over 130 terrain pieces
- compatible with other Battle Systems Science Fiction Terrains