WFRP: The WFRP Companion
- Spielsystem: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition
- Verlag: Black Industries
- Erschienen: 2006
- Sprache: englisch
- Autor: Robert J. Schwalb u.a.
- Softcover, 128 Seiten
A Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Miscellany. Explore the Old World!
What do Circus Freaks, Bog Octopi and Star Signs have in common? They’re all inside the WFRP Companion! Designed as a toolbox to enhance your game and spawn countless new adventures, the WFRP Companion is an excellent resource for both players and GMs alike. Inside this volume you’ll find 15 diverse articles, including:
- A detailed look at life on the Empire’s Waterways, including statistics for the Keel and Reikaak, new careers like the Riverwarden and Stevedore, and much more.
- A disturbing look into the seedy life of the Old World Carnivals.
- Extensive rules for trade and commerce in the Empire.
- Setting overviews for Sartosa, the City of Pirates, and Tobaro, City of Fools.
- An overview of Old World Astrology.
- An examination of Old World Medicine, including it’s history and new rules for surgery and treatment.
- Write-ups of exciting new adventure sites like Gugnir’s Weapon Shop, the Arena Inn, and the Cock and Bucket.
- An overview of the Imperial Gunnery School, including its history, customs and key NPCs.
- Details on a new threat to the Empire: the Cult of Illumination.
- An expansion of the Old World Bestiary that contains over a dozen new monsters like the Bog Octopus, Bloodsedge and the dreaded Patchwork Man.
The WFRP Companion is a perfect complement to Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay that makes the Old World that much more grim and perilous.