Neuware, B-Ware, Preisaufkleber auf dem Backcover, Zustand nach Schulnote: 1-
- Spielsystem: d20 (3.0)
- Verlag: Fantasy Flight Games
- Erschienen: 2002
- Sprache: englisch
- Hardcover, 174 Seiten
Compendium of Mystic Lore
The definitive d20 System resource for spellcasters.
- More than 100 new spells for all classes, allowing characters and DMs to add power and variety to their games.
- Detailed guidelines on construct design that take the mystery out of creating powerful golems and animated objects of all kinds.
- Rituals and ceremonies that grant divine spellcasters extraordinary abilities.
- Expanded familiar rules allowing characters to bond with strange creatures and to give their existing familiars additional powers.
- Rules detailing new types of magic, including chaos magic, ward magic, and spirit magic.
- New item creation feats detailing the crafting of powerful new types of magic items.
- Rules for building personal and arcane libraries.
- New rules detailing the process and benefits of magical research.
- Rules for using alchemy to identify and create poisons and extraordinary materials, as well as several unique alchemy items.
- Two new classes of magic items that mold themselves to the characters who wield them.
- Several dozen new magic items to augment any campaign setting.
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Third Edition, published by Wizards of the Coast.