Neuware, B-Ware, Preisaufkleber auf dem Backcover, Zustand nach Schulnote: 1-
- Spielsystem: d20 (3.0)
- Verlag: Fantasy Flight Games
- Erschienen: 2003
- Sprache: englisch
- Softcover, 141 Seiten
A wide-ranging set of new options for the d20 System!
This comprehensive sourcebook collects some of the most exciting and innovative aspects of the acclaimed Legends & Lairs series into one condensed, easy-to-use, eminently affordable anthology. Inside you'll find:
- A sampling of exotic, fully developed races from Mythic Races
- New rules that expand your characters' options and flexibility, including new combat schools and options for mounted combat
- New prestige classes to shape your character, as well as the organizations that integrate them into your campaign world
- New feats and spells for spellcasters, as well rules for improving familiars
- Expansions for divine casters, including casting rituals and how to design small gods and their disciples
- A section on how to make your orcs the enemies they should be. New templates, feats, and even a prestige class, all specially crafted for humanoid opponents
- Devious and deadly traps complete with detailed mechanical instructions from the best-selling Traps & Treachery and Traps & Treachery II
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Third Edition, published by Wizards of the Coast.