- Verlag: Keymaster Games
- EAN: 850003498027
- Verpackungseinheit: x Stück pro Umkarton
- Autor: Henry Audubon
- Sprache: englisch
- Spieleranzahl: 1-5
- Alter: ab 10 Jahre
- Spieldauer: ca. 40-70 Minuten
Spieleinhalt: Custom Box Organizer - Designed by Game Trayz, 2 Removable Resource Trays with Lids, 130 Cards (w/ 48 Uniquely Illustrated Park Cards), 102 Wooden Resource Tokens (Uniquely Shaped), 10 Screen-Printed, Wooden Hikers, 1 Tri-Fold Gameboard, 12 Trail Tiles, 34 Cardboard Tokens, 1 Enamel First Hiker Token, 1 Rulebook & 1 Quick Guide Reference Sheet EN
Hike Trails & Visit National Parks!
Encounter the US National Parks in the award-winning, immersive board game, PARKS.
Hike along a different trail every season, take in the sights, and experience the beauty of our parks in a new way.
Get game night on the calendar, hit the trails, and make lasting memories... Happy hiking!
In this unique collaboration with the Fifty-Nine Parks Print Series, you'll score points by visiting as many uniquely illustrated parks as you can while hopefully snapping a few photos of your journey along the way.
Hike your way through a wide variety of scenic trail sites and national parks to collect resources and take in the sites. New seasons change the trail with unique new opportunities and challengers every time you play.
Throughout your journey, you'll see mountains, forests, sunshine, water, and wildlife. Use these tokens to fill canteens, purchase gear, take photos, and visit parks. Be carfeful! Resources can be tricky to acquire as you jostle with other players for space at each site.
How to Play:
1) Move Hikers: Each turn, you'll move one of your hikers forward along the trail. Spaces on the trail are limited, so plan to use your campfire to share spaces with other hikers.
2) Collect Memories: Each space on the trail gives you options to collect resources or perform special actions like gaining canteens, taking pictures, encountering wildlife, and more...
3) Visit National Parks: When you reach the end of the trail, exchange your resources to visit as many parks as you can and collect geart to help with the rest of your journey. Once all players have reached the end of the trail, a new season begins...
4) Prepare For Next Season: Every round, new trail site tiles will enter the fray, altering and increasing the length of the trail as time goes on.
5) End The Year: After four seasons, the player who collected the most points by taking photos, visiting parks and accomplishing their personal bonus will win the game!
- family and strategy game
- a collab with Fifty-Nine Parks
- unique illustrations from 38 different artists
- custom box insert & resource trays
- sustainably sourced wood components
- 12 uniquely shaped wildlife tokens
- play solo or with up to 5 players